Welcome to the Pediatric Center of Round Rock page!
We believe that informed patients are better equipped to make decisions with us regarding their child's health and well-being.
For your personal use, we offer an extensive patient library covering the full array of educational topics, which can be found on the side of each page. Just click on one of the following links on any page for quick access to:
Central Texas Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Coalition (KeepAustinBreastfeeding.com) provides excellent support and information on breastfeeding. Midwives, in the Austin area, utilizing birthing centers, hospitals and home delivery are highlighted.
Attachment Parenting International, Central Texas Chapter
Extended breastfeeding, cosleeping, gentle discipline and mindfulness are among the areas emphasized.
United States Breastfeeding Coalition is a nonprofit coalition of 40 organizations to support breastfeeding. It is the most comprehensive source of accurate information and links.
Child/Family Health and Safety
Healthy Children.org is a complete and up-to-date reference source covering family life, healthy living and many other areas of general health and safety.
Child Health Topics links directly to the American Academy of Pediatrics website for access to current policy and recommendations from the leading authority on child health.
Browse through these areas of interest, diagnoses and treatments to learn as you wish. Or, for a comprehensive search of the Pediatric Center of Round Rock website, enter your term(s) in the search bar.
As always, you can contact our office to answer any questions or concerns.
Books from the American Academy of Pediatrics:
- Heading Home with Your Newborn
- Caring for Your Baby and Young Child: Birth to Age 5
- Caring for Your School-Aged Child: Ages 5-12
- Caring for Your Teenager
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Bright Futures
- American Academy of Pediatrics Red Book Online
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Centers for Disease Prevention and Control National Immunization Program
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention National Immunization Information Hotline
- Centers for Disease Prevention and Control Physical Activity for Everyone
- Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas
- Institute of Medicine of the National Academies
- Dr. Weil Anti-inflammatory Food Pyramid
- Choose My Plate
- National Association for Sport & Camp; Physical Education
- National Center for Health Statistics Growth Charts
- Reach Out and Read
- Safe Kids Worldwide