If you enjoyed your experience with us, consider sharing it with others!
Feedback provided by parents at Pediatric Center of Round Rock :
- “I prefer this practice and have for 14 years”
- “You are all doing a great job. Keep doing what you are doing”
"What would you tell others about Pediatric Center of Round Rock "?
- “It’s great to hear from a pediatrician that they’re not in favor of antibiotics, antivirals, medications of any kind unless they’re clearly needed.
- “Dr. New Doctor's Name says medications can have unpredictable side effects. He is careful and conservative and I like that!”
- “We can’t imagine going anywhere else”
- “This is a great practice, small and intimate which in my experience makes for a better patient experience.”
- “Every diagnosis, bit of advice, and prescription has always been accurate.”
- “Friendly office, well-informed, ease of visit.”
- “Love the husband and wife team. Willingness to listen and the fact that you always have an appointment open for a sick kid.”
- “Awesome practice! Been coming for 8 years.”
- “Friendly, professional, same day appointment, open Saturdays.”
- “Accommodating and caring.”
- “Clean office and rooms. My son likes coming!”
- “Friendly environment for the entire family.”